Monday, June 6, 2011

Mural Progress Part 3.5

Well, I have more mural progress to report but Blogger doesn't seem to be allowing any images to be uploaded due to an error on their end. I apologize for the lack of daily updates, my schedule has been mural, sleep, mural for the last seven days and I haven't had much computer time. I'm pretty beat at the moment, the heat was pretty intense today and working on top of 20 foot scaffolding with the sun blasting at your back all day tends to make you a bit fatigued, heh. So hopefully once I get some rest Blogger will have worked out their kinks and I'll throw up a mega post with the remaining mural progress and info. I have a lot I want to say about this amazing process and experience which was unlike anything I've done before.

Until then!


No comments: