Thursday, February 10, 2011

Christmas Drawings Part 10



This is it! The final installment of my Christmas drawing series. This one was for my girlfriend Hillary, and even though we decided to take a last-minute New York trip as our gift to each other, I still couldn't help but include an entry for her in this set. What's notable here is that Hillary has no strong affection for Huey, Dewey, or Louie; the pun just struck me as really funny and I figured I was allowed since this one was a bit of an add-on gift.

Hillary does, however, have quite an affection for Huey Lewis, hence why he is the subject of this fictional record sleeve design. I know some may find the joke cringe-worthy, but it still makes me laugh how Dewey looks as surprised as anybody to find himself included on this record. On a side note, as part of an anniversary present Hillary and I will be seeing Huey live in the near future.

So there you have it. I hope you didn't mind me stretching Christmas into the middle of February, and I've now acquired a nice backlog of work to post over the next few weeks.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this made me LOL for some odd reason