Wednesday, December 15, 2010

IGN's 2010 Gamer Girl Gift Guide



My friend Randall has brought to my attention that two of my shirts made IGN's 2010 Gamer Girl Gift Guide. It's quite an honor to be featured on a site like IGN with such a wide reach, especially for my women's apparel which is something I get a lot of requests to do more of. Speaking of IGN, does anyone else remember the early days of the internet when IGN was N64.com? I was probably in grade school, and it was a bare-bones site that only reviewed Nintendo 64 games. It's pretty crazy to think about how it grew from a site that looked like it was started by a teenager on a public library computer to the giant online presence it is today. Ah, internet memories.



Every once in a while I'll get some press that really makes me stop and think about how crazy it is that my artwork is getting noticed, and this is one of those times. I did a couple of drawings here on this drawing table I've had since I was a kid, sent them out through a cord plugged into the wall, and months later, through no further effort of my own, there is money being spent by a large company on professional models and photographers to produce the images of my designs you see here. It's a very, very odd thing to me when I really think about it, and I'm so lucky to have had my work pay off in so many interesting ways.

And for the obligatory plug, you can buy these shirts and many more here at my store!


11 comments:

MOSKING said...

Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with itบา คา ร่า วอ เลท

kinggod said...

I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

kffiawk said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understandสล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

mowsk said...

This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough บาคาร่าวอเลท

mokuy said...

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we สล็อตทรูวอเลท

สาริกา said...

Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our สล็อตxo

จักพง said...

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done เว็บสล็อต

โอชา said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ara said...

I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this postเว็บ ตรง

จอดี้ v2 said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understandเกมสล็อต

kq said...

This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough สล็อต เว็บ ตรง