Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Grand Theft Happy Meal




First, thanks to everybody for the feedback on the art page. It really helps to know people are looking and like what they see. For Ian, I'll have to try and write at length about the process of working on my next piece (which is underway) since he requested it.

I've already updated the art page with the piece above, my newest shirt design. It's a Grand Theft Auto themed Happy Meal. It wasn't until I actually started drawing this that I had the idea to make the meal come from the game's own fake restaurant chain, Cluckin' Bell. I'm surprised that even occurred to me since I've never owned any GTA games, but I do tend to notice brands in fictional works because I really like the idea of creating your own brands to populate a story setting.

You can vote for the shirt now!


No comments: