Friday, June 20, 2008

Xzibit: 'I Don't Believe In Aliens'


This is probably my favorite article of all time:


Rapper-turned-actor Xzibit is convinced aliens do not exist - because black people are never involved in "abductions".
The 33-year-old star - real name Alvin Joiner - plays an FBI agent in a forthcoming movie adaptation of hit U.S.TV series The X-Files.

But the Pimp My Ride host's role in the sci-fi picture wasn't enough to spark his belief in the supernatural.

He says, "I don't believe in aliens. I don't think aliens or ghosts like black people. We never get abducted. Our houses never get haunted.

"It always happens in rural areas, where no ethnic people live. The day I see somebody from South Central Los Angeles say, 'Man, I got abducted yesterday,' then I'll believe it."

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0250109/
photo by Josh


No comments: